Dean is so proud of his new trick - he can finally get up onto the sofa by himself (much to our sadness). It is pretty cute how he lights up once he makes it - so proud and so accomplished. Trust me, however, when I say it is all a ploy just so he can play with the remote control or climb, relentlessly, all over Mommy and Daddy. Oh well, it is still adorable so we'll indulge him for now.
2 comments:
He is getting so big! By the way Steph, I like his haircut. It turned out cuter than you said it was! And Bentley has a sleeper that looks a lot like Dean's.
Just the way Dean looks, he seems like a very mellow boy, like Logan. I think they would be great friends. Logan now can get on the back part of the couch and jump off. He thinks that is pretty funny so just wait.
Post a Comment