First and foremost, Devin was accepted into the MBA program in order to complete his Master's degree at the University of Houston. He begins in August and will work over the next two years toward completing his degree.
As for me, I had to have an emergency Laproscopic Cholecystectomy (removal of my gall bladder) this past Wednesday. We knew I was needing the surgery but after reviewing my gallstone ultrasound images last Monday, the surgeon decided that I was already suffering from early-indicator symptoms of pancreatitis and needed to get the surgery immediately since pancreatitis can cause fetal demise as well as my own death if it worsens. It was terrifying having to get the surgery performed while pregnant but after spending the night after the surgery for monitoring in the hospital and also much of the next day, the baby was doing well and I was released to go home. Devin took great care of me, the baby on the way and little Dean who had been suffering from some new teeth. Needless to say, Devin has had his work cut out for him and has, as usual, proved himself to be a wonderful Husband and Daddy.
Hope all is well with everyone else and we will continue to do our best to keep you posted on our lives, ailments and accomplishments. :)
2 comments:
Well when you update, you update! Sorry about the surgery. That can be scary, but glad you are doing alright, along with the baby. I am getting ready for Logan's 2nd birthday this weekend. One of our friends has a jumping castle thing (not huge, but a good size) so I'll have that and have water balloons and a pinata. I think I'll make baseball, basketball and soccer ball cupcakes. His 1st birthday wasn't anything big, so I want to have fun with this one.
congrats on UH. You will do well I am sure. we are proud of you.
Post a Comment