
Actually, it is not as bad as it looks. So, here is the story: Devin, Dean and I were all sitting on the couch when Dean started to fall off. I grabbed him just in time and he landed on his feet so we thought all was well. However, what we didn't see was his little face smack into a toy around the corner and when he was fussing a little (not crying) we assumed it was because he wanted back up onto the couch (he LOVES playing on the couch). So Devin and I were still trying to have a conversation when Devin decided to hold Dean to calm him down. Mind you, WHILE he was holding him, we STILL did not notice the blood! Yes, that's right; we should win some sort of oblivion award. Anyhow, I finally looked up from whatever we were focusing on and noticed Dean's little face all bloody and at this point Dean didn't even care anymore. We cleaned him all up and kissed him all better (you know, the usual).
We initially thought, "oh my goodness, he cut his hand, mouth and eye!", but actually he only bumped a tooth a little so his gums were bleeding and then he stuck his hand in his mouth and spread it all over his face. Poor Dean!
8 comments:
Okay, guys, are you beating your child again and covering it up by saying it's a "boo-boo"? It looks like I may need to call CPS on your butts...:) That's kind of a traumatizing pic, though. oh well, he's still cute.
It really looks bad! holly cow! Poor little Dean...oh well, things happen. I like that Ben is in the background on the TV...what is that? Glen Beck? Talk to you later!
That's Ben Stiller on American Idol. That's Steph's favorite show! It only looks so bad because Dean smeared it all over his face. Dean just urinated all over me and himself when I changed his diaper. Ha ha!
Yeah right. Devin is TOTALLY lying about American Idol being my favorite because I make fun of HIM for wanting to watch it. (He is a closet idol maniac). Actually, we watch Veronica Mars on Tuesdays so we can't watch American Idol. Devin, you're secret is out! :)
Humm, sounds like you guys need to work on your communication...I mean, what would the dolphins say if they found out you were exploiting each other's "closet secrets"?
I have a few words for you...Senor Burrritoo says hi! :)
Poor Dean deserves the purple heart for being wounded like that. Hope everything is O.K. now and the boo boos are all healed. Lots of love, the Braintree Fantasias
So I went to email you the usual blog update and your email no longer works, you'll have to send me your new one. I can't believe how big Dean is and walking around! Crazy!
Did I hear right? You are expecting again? Holy cow! Congrats!
Post a Comment