4.24.2007

Children's Museum with Daddy

It was so much fun to take Dean to the museum the first time that we made a special Saturday trip so Daddy could come too. This was great because we were able to do many things that we missed the first time around. As before, Dean had a blast and I am pretty sure Devin did too.


4 comments:

The Riries said...

Hey guys! I just wanted to say hi and that I think you guys have the cutest little family ever! I can't believe how big Dean is getting, or that you are going to have another little baby soon! Wow, time flies.

BYU-I buds said...

LOVE the apron! So cute. I can't believe he's so mobile now! Cute overalls, too. :) - Chels

Joel & Lila said...

Very fun! I wish I had an excuse like Dean to go to a sweet museum! One of these days, except probably never. How is the baby in your tummy?

Anonymous said...

Dear Devin, Stephanie and Dino, It sure looked like everyone was having a good time. How long did you stay there? I'm certain Dean didn't have time to get bored. Love Great Grandma and Great Grandpa