4.20.2007

Our trip to the Texas Children's Museum!

This was the most fun because I could just set Dean down and let him roam. Everything is baby-proof and child friendly. There is so much to do that we didn't even make it through the whole museum. Dean had a blast and I cannot wait to go again soon. What a great learning experience!

3 comments:

the pommers said...

Hey Steph,
Dean is so adorable! hey I need your help... I created a blog and cant update it now, how do I do this thing?

Anonymous said...

Hi, these photos of Dean are getting better and better. What an education he's getting!
Lots of Love, Grandma and Grandpa Fantasia

Dave & Chels said...

I wish he and Bentley could play together! Of course, Bentley would have to learn to walk first in order for Dean to have any fun at all. :)