Since we had a pirate ship pool and a shark tent amongst the party festivities we decided to make it a pirate theme. With little time and planning put into finding a good bakery to make a pirate-theme cake, I went at it alone and ended up with what you see above - one pirate ship cake and a bunch of cannon-ball cupcakes. It was fun, but next year we may buy instead of bake. WOW! We gave Dean a cupcake and let him have at it. What a mess, but so cute. Other 1-year-old birthday parties we have been to featured delicate, careful children who made little or no mess because they did not know what to do with their cakes. NOT DEAN! He had never even had cake before, but still attacked it as if he already knew how great it would taste. Most ended up in his lap and diaper after being crushed between his little fingers, so we gave him one more and he loved that one too! What treat for such a special day. We cannot believe he is already one
I can't believe some of the things you can do. You are sooooo creative! That has to be one of the coolest cakes! Oh, and both of my kids were the kids that didn't know what to do with the cake. I was expecting them to tear it up and make the biggest mess, but no. Not the most exciting videos!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe some of the things you can do. You are sooooo creative! That has to be one of the coolest cakes! Oh, and both of my kids were the kids that didn't know what to do with the cake. I was expecting them to tear it up and make the biggest mess, but no. Not the most exciting videos!!!
Post a Comment