5.11.2007

Chelsea's Survey Challenge

Three things I'm afraid of: 1. Spiders 2. Spiders 3. Spiders
Three People Who Make Me Laugh: 1. Devin 2. Dean 3. Dr. Dorian on Scrubs
Three Things I Love: 1. Listen to (and making) my baby boy giggle 2. My hubby 3. kittens and puppies
Three Things I Hate: 1. That Texans never use blinkers (ever) 2. Being taken advantage of 3. Having to say "no"
Three Things I Don’t Understand: 1. How anyone could ever hurt a baby 2. How anyone could ever not want to have a baby 3. My baby :)
Three Things On My Counter: 1. Multi-Grain club crackers 2. A broken wooden puzzle piece 3. A puppet set I just made for Dean
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now: 1. Watching Ellen DeGeneres (Mother's Day show - yay!) 2. Playing on the computer 3. Considering making lunch
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die: 1. travel to Egypt with Devin 2. Visit all the church historical sights in New York 3. Swim with dolphins
Three Things I Can Do: 1. Stand on my head and spin 2. Break dance 3. Do a back flip (try that after having a kid)
Three Things I Can’t Do: 1. Any other kind of dancing 2. bake cookies from scratch (trust me, many botched attempts) 3. Get Dean to sit still
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To: 1. Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You 2. Daniel Powter - Bad Day 3. Brian Regan comedy (can find it online)
Three Things I’d Like To Learn: 1. How to sew anything I want 2. How to cook like a pro 3. How to grow money on trees
Three Favorite Foods: 1. Sushi 2. Sushi 3. Sushi
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid: 1. Kids Incorporated 2. Fraggle Rock 3. Full House
Three Things I Want in the Next Five Years: 1. To move to a house on the water or with a pool 2. Go on a cruise with Devin 3. Have some sort of at-home job or business (like I'm not busy enough) :)

The challenge is to copy and paste the survey into your own blog and post it with new answers. Takes a few minutes, but it is fun!

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

You can spin on your head?? How come I didn't know that?

Dave & Chels said...

How come you never spun on your head during our semester of staying up until 3-4am every night? Oh yeah...we were doing other important things. Like somersaulting up and down a 25 foot hall over and over and over...

The Bluths said...

Aren't you due for a new post missy? :)