Eli is such a ham. Everywhere we go he is the life of the party. No kidding. He stops people at the store (or wherever else) and asks them things like, "hi. how are you?" or "what are you buying? oh, you have corn?" or even "you like my shirt? it's batman."
Like I said, Mister Personality. He's quite social. To such a level, in fact, that I am fairly confident he would go with practically anyone for little more than a fruit snack. Sure, for some kids the lure would need to be much bigger - like a kitten perhaps. But no, not our social butterfly. I fear he would be easily enticed. Yikes. I guess we'll have to keep our eye on that one.
4 comments:
Ha ha, what a good use for noodles. His expression in that second picture is hilarious!
ok, how awesome is that last pic? So cute!
oh ps, where were those baby bottles from that you talked about a long time ago? I like to have one on hand for babysitters
My brother was the same way. I remember one day, he got out of the house and ended up walking all the way to my elementary school to find me and my sister. Another time my mom couldn't find him and eventually started knocking on the neighbor's doors. She found him in deep conversation with one of the old lady neighbors down the street.
Post a Comment