Time is sure flying by. I can't believe Ava is 10 months old now. She is still not walking and is officially our latest walker at this point. I sort of like it, since she's our last baby it's nice to take a couple of the stages a little slower than with the boys. She stands on her own so she may not be far from her first steps but we'll see what she does.
As for other accomplishments, she now says "uh oh" all the time, which is absolutely ADORABLE. She did it quite a few times during sacrament meeting as she was throwing her sippy on the floor repeatedly. Though, does "uh oh" really apply when she is so obviously causing the issue on purpose? Well, either way, the families in front of and behind us were getting a good giggle from the whole thing.
She also learned to climb the stairs all by herself, and if you ask me, she's pretty fearless. She didn't even concern herself with taking it slowly on her first attempt at the stairs and was all the way up at the top before we realized what she was doing! Thank goodness she didn't fall down and extra thank goodness for the invention of baby gates, as ours has been latched in place ever since her discovery. Disaster averted!
These are photos of our little birdie enjoying her first swing. She LOVED it! She enjoys the outdoors (and even the trampoline) so long as Mommy is nearby. I'm sure she'll be over that phase soon enough so I'll just enjoy being wanted while it lasts.
5 comments:
SO cute. She looks tiny in that little swing. She's a doll.
Too cute. I love the hair clip. She is adorable, just like your other kids!
What a little sweet cheek! I can't believe she is 10 months old already!!
Seriously so cute! Peyton was terrified of the swing at that age. We had to put her on practically everyday to get her used to it and then we couldn't get her out of it!
When did she grow up?
Post a Comment