These are just a couple images from the cupcake-decorating fun we had while my sis and niece were here. My kids always enjoy cake and cookie decorating - mostly the eating part, naturally - and Angelia seemed fond of it too.
Watching them was a hoot because they each seemed to enjoy the experience in such different ways. Dean was content as ever to just sit and decorate his delicacy for a very long length of time without even considering taking a bite, while Angelia seemed to only add three sprinkles before diving right in to her treat. She definitely won the award for savoring it the most though. And Eli enjoyed eating the sprinkles and toppings from his decorating tray first, completely neglecting his cupcake until he had consumed everything he was supposed to top it with. Then he started in on his cupcake (which I decorated for him while he ate all his sprinkles) and enjoyed it for quite some time until he noticed his hands were getting messy. Once he realized his fingers were frosting covered, he had a meltdown. He totally takes after Mommy. (I never make cookies from scratch - or bake often, for that matter - because I can't stand touching the dough and feeling a gooey mess between my fingers. Yuck!)
3 comments:
I love how messy it all is. Cute cute shots. Why don't you live closer to me? I'd love to have you take some pictures. You really have a natural knack for it.
Your kids are so cute, and I agree- your pictures always capture such cute things.
ON another note... you need a mini ice cream scoop. Thats what I use to make home made cookies - no dough touching involed :)
I was wondering why he was crying...I mean, he gets to eat a cupcake! You really don't bake just because of that? Man, you are one weird cookie! :)
Post a Comment