So the shoes were a splurge, but I'm picky about shoes. Otherwise, we had some pretty successful trips to thrift and consignment stores and ended up finding all the clothes Dean will need until next spring for quite a bargain. Woo hoo!
click image below to read text.
5 comments:
Nice job Steph! It all looks brand new too! He looks so handsome in all of his duds :)
Super cute and great deals!
You are so amazing! My favorite picture of the Deano is the one where he is hold the jacket over his shoulder! SO HANDSOME! If only we had thrift stores around here...sigh
Nice job! I wish we had more second-hand stores here, all we have is D.I.! :( Way cute finds, Steph!
Yay, you posted! He's cute. I love that you shop consignment shops and such but buy nice shoes. I'm the same way. Shoes can make the outfit for boys anyways.
Post a Comment