9.29.2009

{brotherly rescue}


The other day the boys were playing outside while I was folding laundry and occasionally sneaking peeks at them out the window. All of a sudden I heard Dean yelling, "help Mom, help. Eli needs you to save him." When I peered out the window I decided it was more important that I take their picture instead of "save" them because Dean was working so hard, as if their very lives depended on it, to push Eli back up the slide. I guess Eli decided half-way down than he didn't want to slide so he stopped in the middle. Dean thought he was going to fall and worked desperately to rescue him. Eventually, a couple of photos later, I told Dean to just let him slide down and that he'd be fine.

Dean's such a super hero.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute. I love those pictures. A lot. And I like your hair. Something different. I'm getting mine cut on Thursday and have seriously considered getting bangs. I don't dye mine when I'm pregnant and I'm so bored.

the milners said...

So cute. The second one of Dean pushing him up with his face is classic!

Juli and Brett said...

I love those pictures Steph! How fun and adorable. I also love the new look. I just went back to bangs too and it took some adjusting. I like them now though!

The Riries said...

Oh my goodness, that's just adorable!