I had my wonderful hair gal get all fancy and free with my hair when I got it cut last week and can honestly say that this is the most "out of character" I've looked in a long time. Several people have said to me since that they didn't recognize me at first sight after the cut. She did a great job, the cut is awesome, but I still don't know if I like it on me just yet. I mean, I haven't sported bangs since I was 11 or so. So, it's a big change, to say the least. (Don't I look like I am plotting something evil in that photo? Well, I'm not. Or am I? Mwahahahaha.)
Oh, and some good news: I only have about 6 more weeks of invisalign left - Yay! They have been pretty low-key (mostly because my teeth weren't really bad perhaps) but the number-one problem I have had since getting them is dry lips. I don't know why that happens but the dentist warned me about that when I was preparing to get them. Let the countdown begin!
3 comments:
It's hard to tell in this picture, but from what I can see I actually really love the bangs. I'm not brave enough. Oh and hopefully soon I'll be sporting the invisalign too. How have they been?? I need full details!
I like the bangs. It is a look that I have been considering myself..but I think bangs are back so that I probably why i am considering it. Also, did not know you were on invisaline...how have you liked it besides the dry lips? Worth the money and time? I need to get a retainer back in my mouth because after years of braces, my teeth have started to shift...GERR! Oh well, such is life!
Love it!
Post a Comment