Well, this is what we did on our way to church this morning. We stopped at the turtle pond and took a couple photos. We intended to take more but the batteries were dead in the clicker so I had to run back and forth to the camera with the timer on. Not cool.
Dev gets free poster prints from work so we're going to blow up and frame one of these two. Not sure which yet, so if you prefer one more than the other, do tell - we'd love to hear your suggestions.
(Photo idea with the shoes isn't my own. I saw it in a magazine and LOVED it!)
4 comments:
I'd go with picture #3, Dean has a funny smirk on his face, I like it :)
I agree with the bluths. Picture #3. Love it! I love them all, but that one has everyone looking forward. I know I have said it before, but I absolutely LOVE your family! You are all so beautiful/handsome as the case may be! =)
What a beautiful family! I really want a clicker so we can take photos of ourselves as a family if we want. That's a good reminder!
Love the pictures! I might need to steal that idea. Our firends have a wedding picture like this and it's way cute too.
Post a Comment