Dean kept kissing my cheek and saying to me, "You taste like sushi" or "You taste like peanut butter". I, apparently, even taste like cookies and pickles. Yummy. Because I had the camera out to capture his goofiness, I decided to take a profile picture for facebook. My last one was a family shot - sans Ava - and Eli's head was cut off because the image was too wide. I couldn't get the angle quite right while holding the camera on my own (As you can see the shots of both of us are a bit more "cropped" than one would prefer) so I showed Dean which button to push and, to my amazement, these are what he captured! What a little photographer! I'm so very, very impressed.
I almost didn't post them on here because, well, it seems a bit vain. But, I really like these photos and that NEVER happens these days so here they are, whether it's vain or not, I'm not sure. But I'm risking it.
9 comments:
I LOVE THEM! I do not think it is vain at all!! Especially since it is something you have to cherish thanks to the Dean-ster! The first and third ones are my favorite!! Looking good!
He did a great job!! I love them! And I don't think it is vain. It is nice to see you sometimes! =)
Oh my! Forget vain...SOOOO cute!
You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you...
j/k so cute!
Not vain! I think its smart to teach your little one to take picures of you! My Mom jokes that she is the mystery voice behind the video camera, so.... as a Mom a picture of yourself is probably long overdue :) Youre so cute! And your little guy did a great job on those pictures!
LOL - Ashley. I had that sond in my head while I was posting this. :o)
I meant "song". Wow.
Your cute. Kudos in having any pictures of you at all. :)
Cute! Can he come and take pics of my family? He is talented:)
Post a Comment