8.05.2009

{three months later}

Ava has grown so much already. She smiles ALL THE TIME and giggles too (she's very ticklish on her neck and belly). Most of all, though, she is a talker! She coos and babbles (and even blows bubbles) non stop. We just eat it up and love her so much.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Look at her. She's just beautiful. She almost doesn't look like a newborn anymore. I know every one always says this but it does go by sooo fast. Wish the pregnancy part did too. :)

Jessica said...

Look at her. She's just beautiful. She almost doesn't look like a newborn anymore. I know every one always says this but it does go by sooo fast. Wish the pregnancy part did too. :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

She is so pretty! You and your husband sure make cute kids :) They are all so cute and have a similar look... all with those big beautiful eyes!

Juli and Brett said...

She is gorgeous Steph!!!! Wow, I am just blown away with how beautiful she is!

the milners said...

What a pretty girl!! So I thought my new background looked familiar when I picked it out...turns out I had seen it before!! We have great taste! :)