The conversation with Dean regarding this silly snack was pretty funny...
Mommy: "Dean, did you know it's April Fools Day today?"
Dean: "Yeah! That means I get food!"
(I think he's gathered that we usually make a fun snack on mini-holidays...or we never feed him.)
Mommy: "You know what we should eat? What about mud and dirt?"
Dean: "Okay [so excited]! That would taste yummy!"
Mommy: "And we could eat worms too."
Dean: "Um, no. Just dirt. We shouldn't eat worms. They're too wiggly."
He's such a goof. I thought it was funny that he was totally fine with mud and dirt (such a boy) but couldn't muster the thought of eating worms. At least he drew the line somewhere. We had a pretty good conversation about not eating real mud, dirt and worms outside so hopefully he understood. Oh, and he ate the worms after all, and loved them. A guy after my own heart - I LOVE those things!

Best part of all: this was Eli's face when he was done. I think I'll help him next time.
4 comments:
I love your conversations with Dean. He is so hilarious! And these pictures are priceless. Cute cute cute!!!
What a fun treat! I bet they loved it. Your boys looks so much like you in their eyes. So cute.
I love reading about the fun things you do with your kids for the mini holidays. How fun.
How Fun! What a cute idea, especially for boys.
Post a Comment