4.30.2008

{dad's so cool}

Being the super cool dad that I am, I thought that I would start early on developing a super cool computer/electronics guy (not geek) like myself. Here is attempt #1:



The continuation of my computer knowledge development seminar with my son... After the computer rants, Dean says goodnight. I'm guessing that he had grandma on his mind. You will understand when you see it.



And what's a family blog without the cute baby giggling?



Seeing as this is one of my first blogs... or maybe I should say "posts" as not to offend those of the blogosphere (look that one up, I had to) with incorrect blogging etiquette, leave a comment in the comment section as follows:

#1 "OMG," (I just learned what that means) "leave it to Steph to post."
#2 "I enjoy listening to the rambles of the incoherent 'Devo'."
OR
#3 "This is the worst voting system in the world, set up a real voting system with radio buttons, graphs, and more. You're a nerd aren't you?"

AND to my blogthers, are female bloggers called bloggets?

All of my new found blogging knowledge has been gained at the following link:
  • BLOGGING GLOSSARY
  • 6 comments:

    S. Fantasia said...

    I VOTE #3! lol - YOU-RE A DORK.

    LOVE, STEPH

    S. Fantasia said...

    P.S. "lol" means "laugh out loud" in case you were wondering, Dev. *wink*

    The Bluths said...

    #3 #3!
    I love when Dean says P-I-P-P.
    I can't wait till Gavin starts giggling like that, so cute.

    Joel & Lila said...

    I would have to go with the majority here and say #3, hands down! I loved that! Thank you so much. Almost (well who are we kidding here, it did) bring tears to my eyes...for more than one reason, but the main one being that I miss you guys a lot! I would hope that soon you will create a cute video of Dean saying nite nite to "Joel and Lila"!! (I am willing to pay for that you know)....I love the hair cut on Dean too...

    Dave & Chels said...

    That first video is great. Dave and I were laughing the whole time. He looks like you, and now you've got him talking like you! Give the kid a chance of being cool, will you?? :)

    tiff snedaker said...

    Yeah...uhm #3, lol
    Really though - Dean is talking SOOO well. I love how he says good night to grandma - funny how they just think the most random things.