So, I have encountered the greatest thing. There are individually wrapped Jell-O instant pudding mixes now that only make one serving at a time (consisting of 100 calories). They require no microwave or anything. You just add the powder to 1 cup milk and stir for about 2 minutes and *BOOM* pudding. Well, I did what any good mother would do and let Dean try some (I initially purchased the pudding for him but once I sampled one, I claimed them as my own.).
Anywho, I think it goes without saying - he LOVED it! He wouldn't hardly let his eyes wander from his cup until every last drop was gone. He kept saying, "Thank you, Mommy. Thank you." and "Goot puying [good pudding]."(Wow. We really need to shampoo his chair. It's been a while and it shows. Oops.)
2 comments:
It sure is hard to comment with one hand (baby in the other), I just love your posts though.
It does look like "goot puying!" LOL at how kids pronounce things. I've never seen those pudding packets, I'll have to watch out for them.
Post a Comment