So, for the past 3 nights at anytime between 7:45 and 8PM Dean starts asking to go to bed. The first night I thought, for sure, that he did not know what he was asking for, but when I hesitated on putting him to bed right away, he started crying. So, then I thought he just wanted to play with something in his room but I put him to bed anyway (I mean, he asked for it, right?). However, when I checked on him all three nights - after about a 10 minute wait - he really was just laying there waiting to fall asleep.
I know I should be counting my blessings, but is it weird that this creeps me out?
Oh well, what can I do but give him what he wants. After all, 8PM is his bedtime anyway so this really is helpful ... just very unexpected.
2 comments:
Wow, that is a little weird. Cool, but weird. Dean is such a good kid, I'm not suprised. I mean, the kid spanks himself so you don't have to. :) One day he's going to snap. KIDDING. I like your new lay out. Very cute, very Steph. I was afraid you had blocked your site for a few days. I was about to call and complain.
Poor Eli...teething is no fun.
NICE!! hope it isn't just a fluke :)
Post a Comment