4.22.2008

{visitors}

My friend Chelsea came to visit for a week. Since her husband is busy in law school in Lubbock, TX and mine is busy juggling work and a Master's program (except for this past week since he just finished up testing the day before Chels arrived) we never see them and figured we would keep each other company. It was fun to spend time with her and her baby boy, Bentley (14 mos.).

Of course, Dean loved having a buddy but is now quickly approaching the wonderful "I-hate-sharing" stage (he'll be 2 in a month, I guess this was to be expected) and had a hard time watching someone else play with his toys. Sorry, Chelsea and Bentley, I'm sure he'll grow out of it eventually but thanks for tolerating the meltdowns in the meantime. We would love to have you back anytime, it was so fun to just hang out. Perhaps next time Bentley and Eli will only be on a one-nap-a-day schedule instead of two so we can do more around town.

Bentley LOVED playing in the sand.
Oh, and did I mention ...
he also loved eating the sand?
Nudist Pool Party.
This next one is one of my favorites ... nice view, Dean.


Here are a couple of Chelsea's Shots...

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Ah, such good times. B is pretty much going into backyard withdrawl now. Man, it's hard to start eating healthy again. There were so much good eats there. Including those yummy homemade fajitas. Now it's your turn to come see us! (I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, though...I mean, we live in Lubbock.) :) We had lots of fun, though! Thanks for putting up with us & all the entertainment!