11.03.2008

{happy halloween}

Introducing Spider Dean and Pumpkin Eli! Check out those ears on Eli. Oh yeah, and the spider leg between his legs. Haha! And there's that spider leg again. How did we not notice that? The boys had fun trick-or-treating in San Antonio with Grandy and Grandpa and Dean especially loved the decorated houses. His favorite candies of choice this year were Tootsie Pops (or any sucker, really). I can't wait until Eli understands it better next year.

9 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

sometimes you just don't notice things like that spider leg. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Funny though. The costumes are cute.

Juli and Brett said...

sometimes you just don't notice things like that spider leg. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Funny though. The costumes are cute.

Juli and Brett said...

sometimes you just don't notice things like that spider leg. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Funny though. The costumes are cute.

Juli and Brett said...

So, didn't mean to leave this 3 times...my computer wasn't responding...so yes I pressed"publish your comment" a couple too many times. =)

tiff snedaker said...

ROTFL at the spider leg. Eli is just going t LOVE that when he gets older...ha ha

Joel & Lila said...

Haha...perfect placement guys! Way to try to cover it up by blaming it on lack of attention. JK I love how in the first few picture Dean just looks like he has had it with the pictures...so cute! Did you guys dress up?

Jason said...

what a crack up with that spider leg!!! just hilarious.
what about YOU steph? where's your costume?
and was dean nervous or something? i only saw one smile. i'm sure they had fun!

Bonnie Mills said...

I love the spider leg, it gives the pictures just the right touch!! Dean looked so sad in those pictures, what was up? Awesome costumes!

The Chatterton Family said...

Cute! I love Halloween. I wish I had some little ones to dress up.