Open the 11th folder (in photos/pictures, I assumed).
Open the 11th subfolder inside this folder.
Post the 6th photo in subfolder.
Well, I just organized my picture folders yesterday so I do not have subfolders. So, I added the 11 to the 11 and went to the 22nd folder. I posted the 6th photo inside. (Is anyone else confused yet?)

I totally forgot about this photo. I'm actually not sure that I ever posted it. This is my little goof trying to eat the bubbles emerging from his Buzz Lightyear bubble blower. Yum.
3 comments:
that is super cute! I don't think I have ever seen it...good thing I tagged you so that you could remember it. :)
Manic Monday is my favorite!
What a great picture. Little spaz. (In a good, cute way.) I love it.
By the way - I can't believe Eli's one already!! Seriously?
That's a great idea to see a random forgotten photo, especially one as cute as yours! Do you put vignettes on all your photos? I really like it.
Post a Comment