10.27.2008

{neglected}

I know, I know. Everyone keeps harassing me for letting the blog go so much lately, but I swear I have a good excuse. A couple, actually. One is that Hurricane Ike has left us sleeping on our living room so I haven't wanted to have any photo evidence of our bed on the floor. The other is that I can be found laying in said "living room bed" most of my time with the boys frolicking around me and little desire to take photos in between puking. So there. I feel okay today, so I thought I would post these pictures I took yesterday out of guilt.

Really, although cute, the boys' outfits were ridiculous by the end of church because it was no longer chilly outside. Thus, I took these pictures of my bundled boys in 80-degree weather. I promise it was so cold in the morning (probably 60 degrees or so). Cold for here, anyway.

8 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

cute! Looks like you need to add our new blog to your link list...otherwise you aren't going to think that I am a good blogger either...hahaha

eliza said...

great pictures!

tiff snedaker said...

You haven't been feeling well for a while....just a bug, or is there a new little Fantasia on the way? ;)

Jason said...

i love sunday pictures. those boys look so smart.

Juli and Brett said...

Good to see you back...not that I am doing any better at the moment. Life has just been crazy. Your boys are adorable as usual. I actually have the same question as tiff snedaker....

simply jami said...

look at those cuties! So sorry you are still in your living room! I had no idea!

The Marshall's said...

Okay...when did I miss the prego announcement???? Congrats!! I was reading this post and thought to myself...what other reason would there be to be throwing up???? I am so excited for you!

Bonnie Mills said...

Beautiful pictures!! You have an awesome camera, oh and adorable children help too!!! They look priceless! I'm glad that your room has been finished, though the convenience of the bed in the living room during the day while sick is nice.