10.27.2008

{it's official}

Eli's a walker now. (Well, as of last week, actually, but I have been a pretty bad blogger lately.) He has been taking consistent steps for the past month or so, but was seemingly reluctant to give up crawling altogether. But during the past week, he just took off! Look at him go!

First steps: 10 mos.
Full-time walker: 11 mos.

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

I can't believe he is walking! You just had him!

tiff snedaker said...

Wow! Your baby is turning into a toddler. Where does the time go? I was thinking about you the other day and he's going to be a year old in November, huh? Crazy. He's adorable as usual :)

simply jami said...

Where did your baby go? Look at those cute cheeks!

Bonnie Mills said...

I'm still amazed at his quick development! Though, you can't beat him to the bottom of the stairs as quick now. That counts for Dean too though, haha. Lets hope Ely has a little more balance at 2 yrs old than Dean does.