10.09.2008
{stupid bailout}
Really? We are going to reward all those idiots out there who decided they would purchase homes that they darn-well KNEW they couldn't afford just because a bank was dumb enough to give them a loan?
I am so sick and tired of hearing about how it's all the evil lending industry's fault. Although I agree that they are partially to blame, what ever happen to ACCOUNTABILITY? I'm so sure that the dimwit in the loan office didn't understand that their $60K salary wasn't going to afford them the $350,000 home they were asking to purchase... yeah right. If not, perhaps said dimwit should have been seeking a loan for furthering his education so he could invest in a couple simple math classes.
I'm so sick and tired of people getting a free ride for obvious stupidity. There's no lesson learned there, just incentive to make the same mistake again.
Just a bit flustered today, that's all.
(I guess I should assert that I understand that some people have suffered job losses and unforeseeable tribulations that are reason for their poverty. I'm not talking about these people - just the irresponsible ones.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha, amen to that one:) I wish there were a politician today that would say "Don't buy what you can't afford!!" That person would have my vote!
I totally agree...accountability is going out the window these days. It is never your own fault. You can always blame someone else
You read my mind!! I think the government needs to employ Dave Ramsey and get their crap together! I am totally feeling your anger, Steph.
You go girl! I am right there with ya!
I couldn't agree more!Your page looks great!
Post a Comment