Dean was so proud of himself because he picked out his clothes on Friday and even put his underwear and pants on all by himself. He had great success with the undies, but as you can see he had a slight hang-up with the pants. I didn't tell him the were wrong. Would you? He was so proud.
4 comments:
he is so handsome! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wouldn't tell him that he had the pants on wrong either..no way, no how!
Priceless!
Of course you shouldn't tell him. check. Just make sure you get the picture to document his cuteness. check. Now, just sit back and realize that you are such an awesome mom for encouraging his confidence!
Good job holding back on the correction, that would be hard for me. He does look awfully cute though. I can't believe how fast a learner he is, that's awesome!
Post a Comment