1.05.2008

I took some pictures today.

As you'll notice, Dean was not amused at first, but he soon got the hang of it. We took over 100 shots but that is obviously way too many to post so here are just a few. *Please ignore the pen markings on Dean's little chair (the one Eli is pictured on). Dean had a little fun with a pen the other day and we haven't shampooed the furniture yet - little stinker. Let me know what you think of the pictures and have a great weekend!

9 comments:

thebirdflock said...

Oh so cute!

Joel & Lila said...

I love being able to see the boys! I think these are great...now what about more pictures of you on here???? what do you say?

The Bluths said...

Cute matching outfits.

S. Fantasia said...

It's hard to be in the pictures when you're always the one taking them. :o) I'll will do it for you sometime soon though, Lila.

tiff snedaker said...

Cute pictures :) I think they turned out great!

allison said...

stephanie! your blog is so cute! i thought i had it bookmarked, but i didn't. so today i realized i had just put it on my blog. so i haven't looked at it since the cookie entry. SO cute!!! i loved all of the pictures you took! loved the progressive pics of dean. loved the pics of the boys in the chair. so adorable. that totally sucks about the breastfeeding though. i don't even know what words of comfort i could come up with other than it'll probably be different with the next one (for better or worse). good luck with that. anyway-- you're bookmarked now, so i can look at you EVERY day!!! you do such a good job on the blog.
allison

Anonymous said...

Dear Devin and Stephanie, Grandpa and I simply love the photos of our two great grandsons, Dean and Eli. We can't get over how fast they're growing. The family pictures are super. Keep them coming. Lots of Love, Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Steph,
You did a great job on the pictures! Thanks for sending me your link! Too cute!

jami

the milners said...

Steph, you're quite the photographer! You and Lila should go into business together! And take care of my family's pics for LIFE! ;-)