I took these for our wall today (I'm working on a photo project that will hang in our living room). I'll post pictures of the completed project when I'm done in a couple weeks. But for now, some pictures of our precious baby (who is getting so big, if you didn't notice).
K HAHAHA I have seriously been laughing my head off for the last 5 min! I can't believe you thought that was really me pregnant! HAHA you make me laugh!! ; ) P.S. Your kids are adorable!
The sun shining behind our white sheer curtains. :o) Works like a charm every time. You just have to take them in front of the window while still using the flash.
Eli is cute and chunky but a cute chunky i cant wait to see him. I added some new pics of Angelia for you look slowly though it could be a while before i add more.
hey steph! i've been meaning to tell you this for a long time now-- but i have to do it thru the computer (for some reason i get teary eyed when i give someone a compliment). you guys moved into the ward soon after we did. i remember the talk you guys gave, and i just remember that the whole time you were talking i just kept thinking how pretty you are. so there you go! there's your compliment for the day! (that's why your kids are so cute too!)
9 comments:
K HAHAHA I have seriously been laughing my head off for the last 5 min! I can't believe you thought that was really me pregnant! HAHA you make me laugh!! ; )
P.S. Your kids are adorable!
darling!
Where did you take those?
At home after church. That is just in our living room.
The sun shining behind our white sheer curtains. :o) Works like a charm every time. You just have to take them in front of the window while still using the flash.
CUTE! I love his outfit - great pictures, you look beautiful as always :) He sure is growing!
Way cute pictures! I updated my blog just for you, you should check it out! :)
Eli is cute and chunky but a cute chunky i cant wait to see him. I added some new pics of Angelia for you look slowly though it could be a while before i add more.
Miss you
hey steph! i've been meaning to tell you this for a long time now-- but i have to do it thru the computer (for some reason i get teary eyed when i give someone a compliment). you guys moved into the ward soon after we did. i remember the talk you guys gave, and i just remember that the whole time you were talking i just kept thinking how pretty you are. so there you go! there's your compliment for the day! (that's why your kids are so cute too!)
Post a Comment