I love Dean's age right now! He is such a chatter box. It is so fun to just sit back and listen to him talk and try to say new words. (*Warning: proud parent alert*) At the risk of sounding like bragging, we went to the doctor for a routine check-up the other day and learned that Dean's vocabulary is already at the level of an "almost-three-year-old" in respect to how much he is talking. Now, that is not to say that his speech won't slow down and level out within the next year and a half. But, until then he will just be a blabbermouth like his Mommy ... poor Daddy.Just some everyday tid-bits according to Dean:
Shirt: "shewt"
Shoes: "sewz"
Socks: "tocks"
Pants: "pats"
Noodles: "noonoes"
Pizza: "beetza"
Toast: "toes"
Chicken: "chitten"
Tortilla: "tiya"
Fruit: "fute"
Cereal: "suyeeyall"
Milk: "nilk" & "nilp"
Juice: "duce"
Elephant: "elpant" & "Buphant"
Monkey: "nunkmey"
Dragon: "dagun"
Elmo: "Emmo"
Brother: "budders"
Eli: "eey-i" & "eelo"
Love You: "luyoo"
Please: "pweez"
Thank You: "teeka" & "tinkoo"
Prayers: "pways"
Amen: "nema"
He says so much more but I could do this all day if I invetoried his whole vocabulary. And, in his defense, he also says many things correctly, like my favorites: kiss and hug; and his favorite: Caillou. Haha.
1 comment:
Way to go Dean - then I'm sure there's those words that no one else understands but you, lol.
Post a Comment