12.03.2010

{Dean's Art Gallery}

I love this boy. I have to admit that his addiction to drawing is driving me a little nutty, only for the fact that he is going through our printer paper like a mad man. Not to mention that his drawings - numbering in the hundreds by now, I'm sure - are running out of storage space in our house. But look at these. How can I be upset? It shocks me, the little details he picks up and puts into his drawings. He is a very perceptive little boy.

Christmas tree with beautiful ornaments and even a star on top. A knight. I'm loving the sword. Snowman. Awesome that his hat looks like a cowboy hat. Mr. Potato Head with extra-cool mustache. Buzz Lightyear. I am so impressed that he got Buzz's suit colors right - purple and green. Viking. Check out the hat. Iron Man with chest plate. Plus, again with perfect color choices. Okay, I had to ask Dean about this one. The two black dudes are both Batman, the red guy is Robin, the blue guy is a "bad guy" and the green thing is a crocodile. Now that you have the characters, feel free to create your own storyline. Haha.

Keep up the good work, Deano! XOXO

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Kids art is the best to look at, his pictures are adorable. I've been waiting for the day when Adelyn's pictures were of something. They crack me up.