12.10.2010

{Holiday Home}


I love this time of year. I am such a sucker for garland, bows, twinkling lights and all-things Christmas. Actually, this is the first year in many that I didn't decorate before Thanksgiving. But it was worth the wait.

Happy holidays everyone!

4 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

my dearest Stephanie...I need to talk to you, please...however my phone took a dive and turned into frozen poop, which is of course in our freezer....along with some dolphins..

Anyway, please call me as soon as you can.
Thanks Love.

Holly Rice said...

Love the decorations, Merry Christmas!

tiff snedaker said...

You have such an eye for decorating. Love them all. :) (And the elf on the shelf gives me the creeps. Don't love his face, lol. I really wanted to get one this year, but found one that looks a bit different.)

Unknown said...

so pretty! someday come decorate my house. Christmas I can do, it's the regular decorating. bah!