(As of February 4th, that is.)
Ava is such a sweet little girl. I can't get enough of her and I definitely can't believe that she'll be a year old soon. She still seems so little to me. Time sure flies. During her ninth month she learned to wave bye-bye, give high-fives, clap her hands and say "uh-oh". She is so fun-loving and those cheeks are certainly the show-stopper when we're running errands. We hear a lot of "aaaw, look at that adorable pout" and "oh my goodness, I just want to pinch those cute cheeks" while were out and we love to soak up every minute of it because we're pretty sure those chunky little cheeks won't last forever. Strangely, we also hear a lot of "wow, what a deep voice she has" as well. It's so true - our little girl sounds a bit masculine. But we'll just call it "sultry" instead, okay? I actually love her deep little voice. It sort of compensates for the fact that she's still quite dainty.
Happy 9 months to our sweet, growing girl! She truly is the little princess of our household and is deeply adored.
1 comment:
oh wow. her hair is the cutest. she looks like she has a little pixie haircut. she really is so pretty!
Post a Comment