10.27.2009

{rainy days and mondays...}



...never get Dean down! (Poor Eli missed all the fun during his nap.)



P.S. Don't you love how he's holding his pants up in some of the photos? Good job, buddy - you wouldn't want those pant legs getting all wet. :o)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your photos look great. I love the second one. How fun that he can play in the puddles and it's probably not freezing outside like it is where we are. :)

Dave & Chels said...

Holy cow, how did get so old all of a sudden? He seriously looks so grown up!

simply jami said...

k steph, you are in so much trouble! I just spent the last hour catching up on your adorable blog! You are so talented and such an incredible mommy. I can't believe I haven't been in the blog world in so long, but tonight of all nights before I leave for Israel your blog was calling to me! So, your punishment to fit the crime is you might have to come over in the morning to help me pack. Just teasing, but I had to tell you that you are amazing. Hope you are feeling better! Shalom.