Here's our sweet boy in his favorite monster shirt on his first day of preschool. I'm not sure if he was nervous, but he chewed on his little lip the night before while he was sleeping. When I asked him what happened, he said, "I bited my wip in my dream." Poor baby ... I mean, poor big boy.
(Random, but don't you just adore how kids his age replace "L" sounds with a "w"?)

You may be both happy and surprised to know that I did not cry when I dropped him off. I didn't think to actually. I was looking forward to hanging out with my buddy Eli at Target for the next few hours. (But I still missed this little punk.)




3 comments:
Hooray for the first day! I hope he loved it!
Oh my, he is a DOLL!!!
He is the Cutest! I don't know how you ever let him go!
Post a Comment