10.12.2009

{i heart moccasins}



Thank you Airwalk for making these awesomely adorable moccasins. Most of all, thanks for making them SHOES and not slippers (I know, right?) so I can wear them out and about all winter long. And even more thanks for the fuzzy wuzzy lining to keep my feet toasty warm without having to cramp my style with socks. {SwOOn}

Oh, and the biggest thanks of all to my sweet (and understanding) hubby for letting me have them early since they are supposed to be one of my Christmas presents. Good man. He just knows I can't hardly wait for anything. Don't worry, babe. You can pry them off of my feet and wrap them when the time comes. Better yet, you can wrap them while they're still ON my feet. :o)

6 comments:

Jen said...

oh, those are cute! I may have to copy :)

the milners said...

Totally C. U. T. E. !!! Where, oh where, did you get them?

Jessica said...

Early Christmas presents are the best. They do look sooo comfy. I never thought about moccasins much but they look so warm right now and those ones are cute.

eliza said...

i love them! Maybe I'll have to go grab a pair too...

Holly Rice said...

I saw them on your feet when you dropped the kiddos off at School. They looked super comfy.

Brittney Deanne said...

I was at payless last night and saw them - and got a pair! SO comfy! :)