It's October! I LOVE October for many reasons:
(1) It's when the leaves finally start to change to the most beautiful colors.
(2) It's when the weather starts to cool down - even if only a little here in Texas.
(3) It's the month that kicks off the holiday season.
(4) I get to conjure up some costumes and take my rugrats trick-or-treating which always seems so magical.
(5) I get to start making soups.
(6) I get to start burning fall candle scents like pumpkin, apple crisp and cinnamon.
(7) I can start wearing my sweaters (rarely here, but I'm still going to).
(8) I can start dressing Ava in her little legwarmers that I have made for her (and check out this tutu I made, too).
4 comments:
That outfit is so cute, very creative.
So cute. I really don't think I could live somewhere where I couldn't wear sweaters. I love them. You poor thing. :)
So cute. I really don't think I could live somewhere where I couldn't wear sweaters. I love them. You poor thing. :)
I love making tutus for my girls too! They both will have them as halloween costumes (what can I say, I am cheap.) =)
I love your Ava's leg warmers too!
Post a Comment