5.25.2009

{memorial day at the beach}


Do you ever have one of those days or moments when you just want to freeze time and savor it for as long as possible? Today was one of those days for me. Dean is a happy kid as it is, but that perma-grin on his little face at the beach today was enough to make me want to buy a beach house immediately. He was on top of the world today and nothing but a ball full of grins and giggles as he pranced around the beach and ocean with Daddy and Eli. Eli, on the other hand, was afraid of the waves at first, but was alright with them in Dad's company. Ava and I were content to play the role of on-lookers from our blanket in the sand. What a great Memorial Day.

4 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

What a wonderful day. I totally believe that a picture is worth a thousand words. :)
Happy Birthday to Dean. I agree, time goes way to fast. It looks like he had a GREAT day.

Jessica said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Love 'em.

Bonnie Mills said...

What a fun Memorial Day! I love the pictures, it is such a great feeling to see your child so happy like that! I'm impressed with your courage to go on a holiday to Galveston, was it crowded?

Sarah said...

What fun! I want to go to the beach...I just have to keep telling myself 3 more weeks...

Your pictures are gorgeous, as are your children.