5.10.2009

{happy mother's day}


I awoke this morning to a delicious breakfast that Devin and Dean prepared and a wonderful "Happy Mother's Day" picture that Dean drew with his crayons all by himself, as he pointed out when he gave it to me. As per past Mother's Day tradition, Devin took some pictures of me with the kiddos. Since I am usually the one behind the camera playing photographer, it is a nice change of pace to be in a picture or two with my sweet children. (Although, I have to admit that I hesitated because I am not feeling quite so photogenic yet in my puffy postpartum condition. But alas, I know I would regret not having these pictures in the long run, so here they are.)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you for such a sweet morning and Mother's Day, Devin. And thank you just isn't enough but it'll have to do, for our beautiful children. Can you believe we have three now? My world would be so incomplete without all of you and I love you so much.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Bluths said...

Happy Mothers Day! Eva looks so cute in her dress.

tiff snedaker said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful mama, and beautiful kids :)
Happy Mother's Day!

Lindsey said...

Your kids are adorable and you look beautiful!

Jessica said...

Yay, you're in pictures. You know I'm an advocate of that. :) Happy Mother's day little mommy.

Ginger said...

She is beautiful! Enjoy her every minute:) I wish I were out there to help in some way. Take care.

The Riries said...

So cute!!! It's so crazy to see you with three kids! Ah!