Cute pics, Steph! Wow, you really upgraded your blog! It's been a while since I've been on, sorry if it's been like this for a while. I love it! Did you use digital scrapbooking for it? You rock girl! Cutest blog I've seen by far!
Hey Steph! Your comments made me laugh soo hard! I am really glad you identified yourself because I was so confused at first. I had no idea why a devin would be posting on my blog!! =) hehe
Anyway, in answer to your question: Microgestin FE I had to go look it up because I couldn't remember the name.
Hope things are going well for you and I hope Ava decides to stay in a little longer. Keep me updated! =)
3 comments:
It looks like "swimming" was fun, lol. Hope your little girl decides to stay in an bake a few more weeks!
Cute pics, Steph! Wow, you really upgraded your blog! It's been a while since I've been on, sorry if it's been like this for a while. I love it! Did you use digital scrapbooking for it? You rock girl! Cutest blog I've seen by far!
Hey Steph! Your comments made me laugh soo hard! I am really glad you identified yourself because I was so confused at first. I had no idea why a devin would be posting on my blog!! =) hehe
Anyway, in answer to your question: Microgestin FE I had to go look it up because I couldn't remember the name.
Hope things are going well for you and I hope Ava decides to stay in a little longer. Keep me updated! =)
Post a Comment