3.23.2009

{quick update}


This is, sadly, the first moment I have had to sit ALL day because Eli is sick. He just threw up on me about thirty minutes ago so I gave him a luke-warm bath (third one today) and put him in his bed. I think the bath brought his 102 temperature down enough to let him fall asleep ... for now. This is how it's been all day so I expect he'll wake up any minute. I can't wait until Devin gets home, I'm beyond EXHAUSTED!

I just wanted to mention really quickly, for those of you who have emailed me wondering, that my OB took me off of my Terbutaline pills (the ones to supress contractions) because this ol' pregnant (and defective) ticker of mine can't handle those. I am now on Albuterol instead, which doesn't get rid of the contractions nearly as well, or at all sometimes, but is slightly better on my heart. Although, strangely, I fainted the first night I took this one too. Such is life for me, I suppose. Fortunately, Devin caught me on the way down. (Actually, he said he tried but I just took him down with me. LOL. Should I feel bad?)

Okay, I'm going to try to relax now until Eli cries. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Good luck Steph!!! I am so sorry that I can't be there to help you!! Man. I hope things get better for you and that Eli gets better soon.

Love you!!!

eliza said...

I hope you're doing okay! We're thinking about you!

tiff snedaker said...

So sorry your little man is sick. Your boys run some crazy high fevers sometimes! I sure hope you got a nice bath or some R&R tonight!

Jessica said...

I hope your little guy is getting better, for his sake and yours!