3.26.2009

{interview with Dean}


This was fun. I saw it on a friend's facebook. You should all give it a go with your little ones - their answers are pretty silly sometimes.

1. What does Mommy say? "To put my bowl in the sink"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "ME!"
3. What makes Mommy sad? "Me when I take toys from Eli."
4. How does Mommy make Dean laugh? "Because you buy my Batman toy."
5. What was Mommy like as a child? "You were me."
6. How old is Mommy? "Umm, you're two. No, I'm two. You're just one."
7. How tall is Mommy? "You're bigger!" (So excited when he said this.)
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing on TV? "This one [points at TV]."
9. What does Mommy do when Dean's asleep? "To talk and play with toys."
10. What is Mommy good at? "Umm, you're good at playing and...umm, what are you good at?"
11. What is Mommy not good at? "You're ornery."
12. What is Mommy's job? "It's a surprise."
13. What is Mommy's favorite food? "Umm, pie." (We just ate pie.)
14. What makes you proud of Mommy? "Because you have a job."
15. If Mommy were a cartoon, who would she be? "You can't be a cartoon."
16. What do you and Mommy do together? "To play at the playground."
17. How are you and Mommy the same? "Because."
18. How are you and Mommy different? "Because Mermaids are different too." (That's from Super Why.)
19. How do you know Mommy loves you? "Because I play with toys."
20. What does Mommy like about Daddy? "I think I like my Daddy. I think Dad is your husband."
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place? "To go to the Temple church. And my nursery."

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

I'll have to do that with Logan, so cute!

Unknown said...

SO SO Cute! I am totlaly going to do this!