1.29.2009

{our mischievous one}


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid. What are we going to do with him? He is definitely our climber and our trouble-seeker. I can't even imagine how many times we say "no" to him throughout the day... millions, I'm sure. He's lucky he's so stinkin' cute (I think he knows it, too).


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Deano enjoying a break (and skipping a nap). He has been a good little helper the past few weeks while I've been down & out. Sure, he's had his ornery moments too, but what two-year-old wouldn't after being cooped for almost three weeks straight? I definitely owed him a BIG bowl of popcorn and a movie of his choice... and he ate the WHOLE bowl all by himself (Oink)!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

don't you just love those moments when they are just huge stinkers?! You just want to pull your hair out and laugh at the same time. Kids are the best!

Juli and Brett said...

LOVE your pages Steph! very nice. You definitely have the creative touch! How are you doing these days? I hope things are going well for you minus the fact that you have to rest.

Unknown said...

That's so cute! Your kids are darling! I was about to post something about toilet paper today, but it probably wont happen til the weekend.

simply jami said...

Cut it out already! You are giving me a serious blog complex. Beautimous pages and most handsome little dudes!