All this required downtime has left me with nothing to do but watch TV, read books, or doddle on the computer. Well, I don't like ANYTHING on TV these days (not to mention it has been devoted to the boys' choices as a means of babysitting), I have no books to read because I already read my entire C.S. Lewis collection in the puke stage of this pregnancy (TV made the morning sickness worse). So, I am left with computer projects but apparently need to restrict myself from that too because, strangely, my OB doesn't think laptop on my lap is "restful" enough (or so he says).
I finished these before he busted me! Note: I realized while working on these that I am not a fan of my side profile. Oh well - not like I can change it and I like the silhouette effect nonetheless.
I hope everyone is doing well (or DOING anything for that matter). Man, I'm bored!
3 comments:
Those are super cute, I'm sorry you're bored, wish I could do something for you!
You are one step ahead of me!!! I ahve been trying to figure out how to do one of these by googling it. How did you do it???
OH, ps Albertsons accepts competitor coupons so you can still use that 5 bucks off.
Post a Comment