1.16.2009
{heart monitor #1}
So, I only had to wear this fun contraption (well, Eli thought it was "fun" at least) 24 hours, thankfully. Basically, it was like a 24-hour EKG, monitoring my heart rate. We'll see what they conclude after analyzing the results but I'm not feeling very optimistic because I didn't happen to faint in the short amount of time I had it (usually that would be a good thing, right?). Who knows, perhaps it still showed something helpful.
If the results do come back as inconclusive or requiring more data I will have to wear a 30-day monitor (Nooooooooooooo!). That would be SUCH a pain!! (Although, again, Eli would probably like it.) Let's all keep our fingers crossed, please, that I don't have to be plugged in for a whole month. If so, Ava is grounded. Forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know this is a serious situation, but I started laughing when I saw these pictures. (It doesn't help that you are laughing in that picture either.)Hopefully this time that contraption will work, huh? Wow, I bet that was a fun day with your two boys having all those wires to pull on. Oh Steph...it really is never ending for you. I'm sorry!
Oh my goodness! You poor thing with all your issues. My pregnancy seems so boring and plain compared to yours, haha, i have no right ever to complain.
Man, I had no idea that some people have such problems in pregnancy. I am really praying that things work out well for the rest of this time for you. Glad that at least Eli thought it was fun!
Can I just say you are so cute?! Love your shirt :) That heart monitor doesn't look like fun, hopefully you won't have to wear one for a month...
Post a Comment