We bought Dean a sandbox - a decision I sometimes regret. I am constantly reminding him that he is not to bring buckets of sand inside the house. Well, in his defense, he didn't do that on this particular occasion. Instead, he got as close as possible as he dumped his bucketfuls of sand where they did not belong - the back patio just outside the door. However, his dirty little feet shed their sandy particles all over my kitchen floor as he worked. The look on his face in the last picture was in response to me saying, "okay Dean, let's clean up now so we can come inside."
Feisty little stinker, isn't he?
Feisty little stinker, isn't he?
3 comments:
As soon as I saw the second picture, I cringed for you because I knew that was right outside your kitchen door. Sneaky kid.
Btw, those just looking at all the pics from the birthday party made me feel tired. You are a better woman (& mom) than I am. But you can't really let such a huge backyard like yours go to waste, either. Those cake/ice cream cones are such a cute idea. I might be calling you about those soon...
it looks like any one of my kids: pushing it to the limit!
sometimes even though you know it's going to be a pain to clean up, you just have to let them have their fun. what a great mom!
Ha1 I've got to capture some of Logan's latest scowls. He's accumulated quite a few as of recently.
Post a Comment