...or "splash water pad" as Dean seems to be calling it these days. This fun and FREE splash pad is just down the street from us and rarely busy with other children as they can most likely be found in all the local pools instead. This little place is perfect for us because it's too difficult for me to take Dean to the pool during the day now that he has a little brother (neither can swim and I only have two hands). So, to avoid any drowning, we go here and Dean can run freely or even play on the playgrounds a few feet to the right of the splash pad. We save our neighborhood pool and splash pad for when Daddy can help. I have been keeping swim diapers and a towel in the SUV at all times so that we can go on a whim. Dean has so much fun and I love watching him enjoy himself.
*My favorite picture is the butt-massage picture. He kept doing that, it was so funny. What a goof-ball.
Hi! It's Jess Marshall, we worked together for a little while at Millhollow!I was on Noelle's blog and I noticed that you left a comment about Adobe lightroom....I love your pictures...and was wondering what it is, is it a free download, ect.? My blog is jimandjessmarshall.blogspot.com Let me know what you think! Thanks :)
We went to one of those when we were in Waco, and B LOVED it. They are perfect for kids up to three or four who need constant supervision at a pool. Lubbock doesn't have any, but they do have millions of parks. Frusterating. (He looks sooo much like Devin to me in those pics. Crazy.)
4 comments:
Gosh those are such cute pictures! How fun! I love the butt one too....hey you can blame him i bet it feels good! ; )
Hi! It's Jess Marshall, we worked together for a little while at Millhollow!I was on Noelle's blog and I noticed that you left a comment about Adobe lightroom....I love your pictures...and was wondering what it is, is it a free download, ect.?
My blog is
jimandjessmarshall.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think! Thanks :)
lucky! did they have that when i was there? i never heard of it. that's it-- i'm coming back! (don't i wish)
We went to one of those when we were in Waco, and B LOVED it. They are perfect for kids up to three or four who need constant supervision at a pool. Lubbock doesn't have any, but they do have millions of parks. Frusterating.
(He looks sooo much like Devin to me in those pics. Crazy.)
Post a Comment