You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
It was a really quick quiz and pretty fun if you're bored (which I'm not but still ended up taking it) - http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354. Anywho, I have little else to report and have definitely been slacking on posting pictures. We have been adding another room to our house so I'll post that when it's done.
3 comments:
That's who I was when I took the test, too! And I took it three more time - Pocahantas every time. I would rather be Belle, too.
Allright Pocahontas! I was Snow White.
So, I want to be a princess! I am so totally taking that quiz as soon as i am done getting updated on the happenings in the life of Stephie Poo! I love you and i miss you so much!!!!!
Post a Comment