9.26.2007

September Sun & Sprinkler Fun!

It almost seemed inappropriate to be playing out in the sprinklers today in what is soon to be October, but that's Texas for you. It was in the low 90's today but actually felt pretty cool since the humidity is significantly decreasing lately. However, being from Washington (not to mention spending the last four years in freezing Idaho), I just expect it to be cooler in late September.

Anyhow, Dean enjoyed himself (as you can see). He was hesitant at first, but once he saw mommy run through, he had a blast. My favorite was that he kept wiping his face off everytime he ran past as if he didn't quite know why or how it kept getting wet. What a goof!


9 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Yep, you're kid's a spaz all right. I don't see why that surprises me, when you look at his parents. :) He's a cute spaz, though. Their so easily entertained, it's great.

Dave & Chels said...

I know this isn't a big deal, but it bugs me - It's not supposed to be "their". It's supposed to be "they're". (As in, they are.)

Me = English minor

S. Fantasia said...

It is also supposed to be your and not you're (as in "you are"). Haha - I also did a lot of time in english classed for public relations. No worries though.

P.S. Who's the "spaz" now? (Or should I say "whose" to make you feel better?) Haha!

S. Fantasia said...

P.S. I typed "classes" incorrectly on purpose. :o)

Dave & Chels said...

Dang it!!!

tiff snedaker said...

How cute! I don't envy you having 90 degree weather. It's finally cool here - low 60's and I am LOVING it.

Joel & Lila said...

I want to run through the sprinklers...i remember when I was a little girl, I would go sit by where the water was coming out of and go potty...hehehe, now you know that if I were to run through the sprinklers, I would probably have to re-live my childhood a little.. :p

S. Fantasia said...

Oh gosh...so what you're telling me is that I would have Lila pee on my lawn? Fertilizer perhaps?

The Bluths said...

I was wondering how there were already 8 comments. I think I just checked in yesterday :) Getting a car like that isn't a bad prize at all, especially with a 2 year old.