So Cute...where did you find the hood for the towel?alise
Hey, I made the hood also. It is just another towel and a white washcloth. :o)
I went to Kohl's and got Logan a Frog towel. They were on sale for $4 or $5. I thought that was a deal!
That was a deal! Usually this size is anywhere from $25 to $35 brand-new.
Those are darling! Way to go, Steph!
Those are super cute! Did you make matching sets for you and Dev? Joel and I decided that for Christmas we would like a matching set.... :)
your towels are too cute. i want one! :) i'm jealous, i lost the pedal to my sewing machine in my garage somewhere so i havent been able to sew or anything. thanks for the comment, you should check out my myspace. i have a BUNCH more up.
You need a picture of your belly! You only have 81 days left!
i second that! baby bump pics pronto!
hello? yoo hoo? Did you drop off the face of the earth?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So Cute...where did you find the hood for the towel?
alise
Hey, I made the hood also. It is just another towel and a white washcloth. :o)
I went to Kohl's and got Logan a Frog towel. They were on sale for $4 or $5. I thought that was a deal!
That was a deal! Usually this size is anywhere from $25 to $35 brand-new.
Those are darling! Way to go, Steph!
Those are super cute! Did you make matching sets for you and Dev? Joel and I decided that for Christmas we would like a matching set.... :)
your towels are too cute. i want one! :) i'm jealous, i lost the pedal to my sewing machine in my garage somewhere so i havent been able to sew or anything.
thanks for the comment, you should check out my myspace. i have a BUNCH more up.
You need a picture of your belly! You only have 81 days left!
i second that! baby bump pics pronto!
hello? yoo hoo? Did you drop off the face of the earth?
Post a Comment